We are highlighting yet another monthly subscription kit company, Citrus Twist. Their blog is full of sketch ideas, layouts, Project Life (Pocket Life themed) layouts and ideas. One of the main highlights I like about Citrus Twist is you are not locked into any long commitments if you want to buy their kits. You can buy it month to month or enroll in three-month contracts. Completely doable in my opinion, plus they have a stamp set! Any company that offers a stamp set pretty much has me sold!
This layout is one from their blog. I loved this layout because it shows the everyday activities in our daily lives; the things we might overlook or deem not scrapbook worthy… text messages, inside our purse, maps just everyday stuff . You can seriously get lost for a couple of hours on their blog. It will inspire you to get to work on your projects right away.
CItrus Twist has a few different subscription choices and it even has a store to shop from. Here is some information straight from the Citrus Twist website:
Each month we deliver scrapbooking happiness-in-a-box to inspire you to create page layouts, Pocket Life and cards. We search through current products—and find inspiration from vintage items that we handcraft into something contemporary for your pages—and coordinate it all beautifully. Our kits are packed with fun and great value.
Here’s what you can expect from our main kit each month:
- A variety of patterned paper from different vendors
- Solids to coordinate with the patterned paper
- At least one alphabet set—sometimes more!
- A stamp set and ink pad (our stamp sets are Citrus Twist exclusives!)
- Embellishments like ribbon, twine, stickers, chipboard shapes, banners and more!
Here’s what you can expect from our pocket life kit each month:
- A pad of 6 x 6 paper
- An alphabet
- Journaling cards (at least twelve 3 x 4s and four 4 x 6). Some are Citrus Twist exclusive and some come from other manufacturers
- A stamp set (our stamp sets are Citrus Twist exclusives!)
- Embellishments like twine, stickers, chipboard shapes, flairs and more! Each kit will have a small variety of embellies.
Here are the contents of July’s kit so you can get a better idea of what you are really getting.
Check them out you might just find out you like what you see! Did I mention they have stamps!!!!!!???